Do not — do not — speak to me of plumbing.
- My home smells like a septic tank.
- The "waste water" was oh, so much more.
- To get to an access point, they had to tear up the floor, because the previous plumbers cemented over the pipe they'd put in. For, you know, access.
- The carpet is cut up, wet, and peeled back in the hall.
- The cats are traumatized.
- As they searched for possible starting points for our problems, the new professional plumbers found out that one of the building's water heaters is leaking.
- And did I mention that my house smells like a dead civet in a drainpipe?