SIX NAMES YOU GO BY:
2. rutsky (over at Teaspoon)
4. Kaffy Jean, by my Best Beloved
5. Rut, in the days of my youth.
6. Redlegs, by an editor, long ago.
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. A blue glass ring given to me 37-plus years ago by my mother for graduating high school.
2. A satin night dress in a (if I must be totally honest) rather unbecoming shade of salmon.
3. My glasses and my wedding ring; can't get on without either of them.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT VERY BADLY AT THE MOMENT
1. A new beat at work.
3. A finished fic. That, or a vacation.
THREE PEOPLE YOU HOPE WILL DO THE MEME (BUT WHO TOTALLY DON'T HAVE TO)
THREE THINGS YOU DID LAST NIGHT
1. Ate toast, gorgonzola cheese and kalamata olives.
2. Chatted with my Best Beloved and carnyjack , who came by to borrow the use of our printer.
3. Watched Life on Mars on WTTW, my local PBS station. And then watched a supremely stupid John Barrymore silent on Turner Classic Movies.
THREE PEOPLE YOU LAST TALKED TO ON THE PHONE:
1. My brother.
2. My mother.
3. My Best Beloved.
THREE THINGS YOU ARE GOING TO DO TOMORROW:
1. Finish the police blotter I should have finished Friday.
2. Talk to my editor.
3.Watch the first two episodes of S5 of "Dr. Who." Again. And figure out just what I love, and what I hate, about them.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE DRINKS:
1.Club soda. Just club soda. I like it better than water.
3. Very, very, very dry champagne.
THREE THINGS THAT MADE YOU SMILE TODAY:
1. Re-potting plants.
2. Putting new sheets on the bed.
3. Getting the call from my brother.