- Rewatched The Girl Who Waited and The God Complex yesterday.
- Really watched them. Thought about them.
- Made notes.
- Made connections. Made sparks spark inside my head and make more connections.
- Understood why I loved TGWW, from its construction to its heart, and discovered something about Amy as I struggled through my understanding of one crucial scene.
- Understood why TGC didn't work for me, why I found it creaky in construction and simple-minded in conceit despite stellar bits and pieces and people. Learned a bit more about myself, too.
- Couldn't write any of it, though. Neck hurt, ankles hurt, hands hurt, skin hurt.
- Worse, brain shut down when asked to put all the sparks together to make light, to connect all the connections so that they made a road map. Brain said, "No. Don't want to. Look! A computer game! Let's play it over and over and over and over and over -"
- Went to bed.
- Today I went to a wedding, and was very happy for the tough and wonderful lady who wed her genial and lovely gentleman. Also rocked the "going to a wedding look."
- Came home.
- Couldn't write.
- Am now behind by two episodes and counting.
- WTF, brain? WTF?
Dept. of Really, Really Slow Start
Happy Friday, Folks Just a couple of things today: I don't know if this concert will be up on YouTube for very long, so if you want to enjoy a…
Limbaugh Leaves Rush Limbaugh has died of lung cancer at the age of 70. I am sorry for the grief this has caused to family members and close…
You Know What's Good About the Impeachment Trial? At least for me? It's allowed me to start writing my first non-fanfic piece of…