The Three Things Meme
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
2. Routliffe - my last name, and what I'm called by occasional co-workers and one or two politicos.
3. Rut - a childhood name bestowed by childhood friends. When they see me, I get called this.
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
1. kaffyr - in general use these days
2. Rutsky - over at Teaspoon
3. Kathy Routliffe. I am nothing if not Mistress of the Obvious
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My hair -- nabbed from dameruth.
3. Strength. Or Kinktastic sex. Your call.
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE, IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:
1. I spoke French before I could speak English.
2. I was a chick singer in a rock and roll band.
3. I like gin.
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
2. The way their lips are built.
3. Long hair and glasses. (Yeah, kinda cheating on that one, but they always come together in my head.)
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Clean up the area around the computer - by which I mean file all the CDs, DVDs, papers and bills.
2. Buy a laptop.
3. Do some writing.
THREE CAREERS YOU’VE CONSIDERED:
1. Actress, until acting school kicked me out for being too word-oriented.
2. Anthropologist, when I was in grade school. I loved me my cavemen. No, really.
3. Writer. I are one.
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. Nova Scotia, to visit my family.
2. The British Isles.
3. Japan. Or Greece, not sure which.
THREE NAMES YOU LIKE:
1. Marguerite (the name my grandmother was born with. She changed it to Margaret, which I consider a mistake on her part.)
2. Anemone, because it's fun to say.
3. Andrew or Adam.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Get out of debt.
2. Visit the British Isles. I know I mentioned it before, but yeah, I'll mention it again.
3. See my offspring happy, healthy and productive.
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL:
1. I enjoy baking. I really, really, really enjoy baking.
2. I adore makeup and glamour.
3. I depend on others to rid my personal space of insects.
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
1. I think mice and rats are cool.
2. I love driving.
3. I swear like a sailor.</div>