- Knights of Sidonia has been renewed for a new season. For my money, the best recent straight up drama anime I've seen. Complicated story, interesting world, computer art that fits with the story. Yeah, good news.
- I cleaned my tub and toilet. Yes, that's good news, and no, they weren't horrible to begin with. Well, the jets on the tub needed to cleaned a whole lot ... and I finally got my act in gear and did it.
- We will be down to three cats in three or four days. I'll miss Tommy and Lily, but I won't miss the second cat box, and everything that goes into it. And my poor little Opie cat will be able to relax, once scary Lily (who is maybe half his size) is no longer around to make life miserable.
- And of course the reason that Tommy and Lily will be departing after being fostered here for a year is because Andy and his lady-love are moving in together. And that's a good thing. Emily is bright, confident, openly in love, and in like, with my son; and she is comfortable around BB and me. That last is one of the biggest reasons I think this relationship has a strength and potential for growth that simply wasn't there in the previous situation. Why? Because family interaction is very important for BB, FB and me. If someone isn't comfortable with that, then one isn't going to be comfortable with any of us.
- Defiance continues to be damned good. I am a happy fan. (Right now, I'm not doing much reviewing or talking about it, but I'm happy that Doc Yewl is on my screen once more; although (gah!) as of this week there seems to be less of her to be on screen. Yet another reason to despise the E-Republic.
- I got shopping done, I got cat boxes changed, the sun is, unexpectedly, shining. I listened to lots of Brazilian music today, and now I'm listening to lots of The Mambo Express, all of which serves to ease me back into the week. And the week is only four days long. At the end of it? Fireworks, and a birthday party.
This entry was originally posted at http://kaffyr.dreamwidth.org/305491.html?mode=reply, where there are currently comments. You can comment there or here; I watch both.