- This I believe: it is impossible to keep knit sweaters safe from disfigurement in a house with three cats.
- After checking out some clips of rugby games (don't ask - it started with YouTube clips of haka from the New Zealand All Blacks and went from there to the Rugby world championship) I am now convinced that rugby is a game that requires more skill and gut toughness than any other version of sport that could be called "football." It particularly eclipses American football (Sorry, supergee.)
- Also? Haka are pretty amazing pieces of theater to watch and listen to and make me want to learn more about Maori history and culture.
- I have gained back much (not all, but a lot) of the weight I lost to my RA/scleroderma. I find that I don't care quite as much now as I did a few months ago. Perhaps the idea that I'm exercising regularly and attempting to be a teeny bit more active, makes me feel this way. Perhaps it's because I just can't be bothered to worry about it. Hmmmm.
- Getting anywhere at all on Chapter 26 of Hearts and Moons has proven to be very difficult. This story won't be done before the end of 2015. Bother.
- I really am liking this season of Doctor Who, although the most recent one had me violently swinging between enjoyment (Osgood! Kate Stewart!) and irritation (Doctor with little time in world-threatening crisis decides to travel trans Atlantic in a plane instead of the TARDIS. O rly?)
- Exercise is hard
- Wow. Much randomosity.
This entry was originally posted at http://kaffyr.dreamwidth.org/385602.html?mode=reply, where there are currently comments. You can comment there or here; I watch both.