I missed Tuesday and Wednesday, largely because I'm me and can't seem to hold to any kind of schedule, but partly because I was extremely angry about something yesterday, the day I'd planned to catch up on Tuesday, and ended up not being able to look for things about which I could be grateful.
So here's my Thursday list:
1. The sun is shining, and it's lifting my spirits.
2. Yesterday, amidst all my unhappiness, I was still able to write a paragraph on a story I still owe for fandom_stocking . And for me recently, getting a paragraph done is good; it will help me get that next paragraoph, and perhaps the next as well.
3. BB is going to a second eye doctor today to more information on how to improve his vision, something that's been hanging fire for awhile. I'll leave more specific information out because it's not my story to tell, but it marks another step on the road to him being able to read comfortably once more, and that means a lot to both of us.
4. I had a lovely interview yesterday with a 90-year-old woman, who gave me a hug at the end of our talk - unexpected but very sweet.
5. I got an interview for my weekly "go out and get an interview" story with no difficulty on Tuesday. I knew who I wanted to interview, an election judge I know from past elections, I went to the polling place and sure enough, he was there; I asked him if he wanted to do the interview, he said yes, we had an enjoyable 10 minute chat, and the assignment was done. Hurrah!
6. My three cats, all of them large, all of them affectionate, and all of them with their own amazing personalities.
This entry was originally posted at http://kaffyr.dreamwidth.org/401254.html?mode=reply, where there are currently comments. You can comment there or here; I watch both.