For various reasons that are pretty much all work-related, today found me weeping at my desk. Only for a short time, and I'm back in control now, but my spirit still feel a little leaden.
Rather than dwell on that, or write something that sounds like a plea for sympathy, what I would love to hear from all of you out there:
- Something really nice that happened to you today.
- Something funny that happened to you.
- A lovely picture you saw that you could describe to me, or that you have and could share with me now.
- A song or piece of music that lifted your spirits recently, and that you think I might like.
- A joke.
- Cats, pictures or gifs thereof. Those always rock.
- A gif that might make me snort with laughter.
- Any reminder of good things in the world, human or otherwise.
Thank you all - and I'll try to do the same thing for any of you when I'm less of a fucking wet-blanket. This entry was originally posted at http://kaffyr.dreamwidth.org/662333.html?mode=reply, where there are currently comments. You can comment there or here, but prefer to read over on DW. You can comment there using open ID if you don't have a DW account.