1) Sometimes it amazes me how little I like arising from bed each day. Not often, though, because I'm a professional slugabed.
2) If my new office environs don't provide me with a significant, and constant, flow of real coffee, I shall become quite exercised.
3) Three days (I devoutly hope) until I can find out what has killed my automobile heater. And get it fixed.
4) I am not quite certain why I've developed a near constant craving for Marmite. I know I am not pregnant.
5) I will accept any and all good vibes, virtual hugs and healthy thoughts on behalf of my best beloved, who has been ambushed and left for wishes-he-were-dead by a rotten cold.