1) Went to the optometrist's today. Paid too much, but still significantly lower than I would have without my health care plan. It's going to take them two weeks to get the glasses to me. Hellooooo, that kind of time lag was acceptable in the 1960s, people. In Nova Scotia. This is 2007. In Chicago. Major city? Hub of commerce? Fast? Not so much.
2) Speaking of fast, the Condo association people aren't. They were supposed to come and talk to us about carpeting. They did not. Tomorrow's another day, one supposes.
3) Working on my OT3 fic. Starting to get into it. Getting just a titch nervous about it.
4) FB had a terrible migraine today; I hate the fact he's picked up yet another winning gene bomb from his parents.
5) Oh, and Project Runway rocks.